1) To implement a transparent and accountable system for collecting money, reliably distributing it to those to whom it is owed, and for reporting the results of 5P4F's efforts.
a) To implement a system with a minimum of bureaucracy and paid staffing.
2) To implement a system with zero barriers to entry for farmers.
3) To engage every level of the supply chain from farmer to ultimate consumer.
4) To provide a level of income sufficient to:
a) eliminate abusive labor practices irrespective of age or gender
b) eliminate the economic incentive to replace heirloom crop varieties with GMO crops
c) ensure adequate food, clothing, and housing
d) ensure adequate educational opportunities irrespective of age or gender
5) To foster educational programs:
a) that improve crop quality
b) that reduce the need to use inorganic agricultural inputs
c) that improve wastewater management practices
d) that passes on useful practices and traditions from generation to generation
6) To provide a source of micro-finance funds for infrastructure projects:
a) improved communication
b) better access to markets
c) improved facilities for post-harvest processing